I am looking for motivated undergraduate, masters, and PhD students to join my research group starting Fall 2022. My research primarily focuses on Algorithmic Innovations for Accelerating AI/ML Workloads targeting CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs. If you are interested, please send me an email with your resume and (unofficial) transcript.
I have several research projects based on your interests. These are listed as follows:
Interested in Algorithms?
- Combinatorial Optimization Algorithms for Design Space Exploration
- Algorithms for Online Strategy Selection
Interested in Applied Data Science?
- Performance Modeling of Computation to Hardware Mapping
- Deep Reinforcement Learning/Graph Machine Learning for Optimal Computation to Hardware Mapping
Interested in AI Hardware/System Development?
- Custom Architectures for AI/ML models – Deep RL, Privacy Preserving CNNs,
- Novel approaches to DNN Implementation - LSH based DNNs, second order NNs